I’ve had it! I can’t take the secrets and lies any longer. I’ve designed some large parts of a Coachella project this year, and with the event just two weeks out, I’m finally cracking. Here’s what we are up to: we are turning the Polo Fields into a MASSIVE Football Field, complete with artificial turf (since the grass dies so quickly out there) and painted yard lines. This installation serves many purposes, but primarily:
– Let the kids exhaust themselves so they go to bed at a reasonable hour!
– Leave your words at home! Now you can just TACKLE that person you can’t keep your eyes off of!
– With accurately measured yardage lines, concert attendees can easily monitor the distance they travel each day!
– Perfect excuse for barreling to the front rows of your next concert with no concern for the well being of those around you!
– The plastic grass serves as a water conservation measure for the polo fields!
– Football helmets are the new war bonnet?
I could go on and on with the benefits here, but you get the point. See you in the locker room!